Monday, February 3, 2014

What to write?

I was thinking that it would be good to write about superheroes.  There seems to be a lot of superhero movies out and about these days.  Iron Man, Captain America, X-men, Wolverine, etc.  How would a truly Christian superhero reconcile a mutation with his understanding of God?  How would a conservative president deal with the emergence of superheroes?  If you don't believe in evolution, mutations happen, but they will usually be unhelpful.  I don't know.  There are other things to write, as well.  The clash between Catholic, Protestant, Baptist could be explored as terrorism started to become the norm in Baptist churches. When Hollywood rights Christian, they usually write Catholic.  I don't dislike Catholics, but I don't really connect with most of them.  I think I need to study Revelation.  Mr. LaHaye wrote about the end of the world very successfully.  I wouldn't have to write through the whole book of Revelation.  I could just write about the beginning.  I don't know.

Oh, it's 2:00, better get ready to go over to JoAnn's.

No comments:

Post a Comment